Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Redemption of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

The Redemption of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

E-Book Cost $2.99

Rating 5/5

Review

At last! I have been waiting for what seems like forever for the next installment of the Callie and Kayden series!

The first book in this series was my first read by Jessica Sorensen and it immediately hooked me as a fan! She is an amazing New Adult and YA author! I always look forward to any book she puts out!

Seeing how the first book ended I was not surprised that this one took a very series tone right from the get go. While I will say that the first half of the book left me a little sad it was a great story.

I feel like the first one was mainly about Callie and her struggles and this one really focused on Kayden's. While it still was a love story it hit such serious topics. I just can't say enough how much I loved this book. It left me feeling hopeful because these two people who endured so much throughout their lifetime were able to overcome their past. It really shows how a trauma can weaken a person to their very core but somehow still come out on top and be strong.

Another great book by Jessica Sorensen! I can't wait until her next one!! Seriously do yourself a favor and read one of her books you will not regret it!

It looks like the next book in the series will be, The Destiny of Violet and Luke. Luke is Kayden's best friend from home and Violet is Callie's college room mate. While Luke had always been a huge part pf the series we don't see much of Violet. She has a reputation for being the school slut and seems to try to steer clear of forming actual relationships with anyone. Luke on the other hand seems just as broken as Callie, Kayden and Seth. Especially seeing how this book ended leaving Luke's story wide open I can't wait to read the next installment in this series. While expected to be released some time in 2014 we are still left to wonder the exact date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment