Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae

Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae

E-Book Cost $2.99

Rating 4/5

Review

My first thoughts after putting this book down is that I can't wait to read the next book in this series.

The story starts right in the middle of commotion; Emma is being taking into the hospital on a stretcher and has no idea what led up to her being there. Once she wakes up she finds out that she was in a tragic car accident with her parents and that she is the only survivor. Having no family left she is assigned a social worker who informs her that she does in fact have a living relative that she has never heard of who will take custody of her.

From there she gets thrown into a world that seems to be full of danger but no one will tell her what exactly is going on; only that she needs to be protected. Emma immediately forms an attraction to Kade as just his presence makes her body tingle.

Emma is a very strong likable character instead of being the typical annoying damsel in distress right from the start her attitude is very "how can I help". And then there is Kade; whats not to like about him. He is hot, caring, protective and makes her feel safe.

I can't wait to read the next book in the series, Broken Wings. The only thing I really had a problem with was I would have liked to see a little more of the romance. I think I pretty much think that in most YA books as I have been spoiled with New Adult series lately.

Overall a really good YA Sci-Fi and I look forward to more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment