Saturday, July 27, 2013

Seeing Clearly by Casey McMillin

Seeing Clearly (In Too Deep #2) by Casey McMillin

E-Book Cost $2.99

Rating 5/5

Review

I really really enjoyed this book; this is everything I want from a new adult romance! It had a great love story along with being very steamy.

When I saw what this book was about I have to say I was a little disappointed because I was expecting a continuation of the first book not another love story from characters from the first one. That being said I am so happy this is the route the author took!

In the first book, Three Years Later, Gretchen was the very likable best friend/assistant to Rachel.

So where the first book was very fast paced and suspenseful this one took a little longer for the relationship to form (don't get me wrong you will read it quickly and won't be able to put it down).

Gretchen and Joel meet in the first book and although it is clear there is an attraction between them they both seem to want to keep their relationship in the friend zone. When the second book starts it is clear that they both are still trying to keep things platonic but are struggling as jealousy is getting the better of them.

Once Gretchen and Joel finally start to realize how far they have really fallen they come across some very big obstacles that may be too big to overcome. The connection between the two alone kept me from being able to put this book down and of course that fact that we still get a glimpse into Rachel and Collin!!

Can't say enough how much I enjoyed this book! This author has hooked me as a fan and will be grabbing any book she puts out. It seems like she also set this book up so a third can be written so let's keep our finger crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment