Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2) by J.A. Redmerski

The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2) by J.A. Redmerski

E-Book Price: $3.71

Rating: 4/5

Review:
Finally! I have been waiting for what seems like forever for this book to come out as the first one is one of my favorite books!

This author has a way with writing that just sucks me in; I literally start reading as fast as I can just to find out what happens next! The entire first book was very faced paced from start to finish and I couldn't put it down much like the first half of this one.

The first half took off right where the first book ended! I couldn't get enough of Camryn and Andrew's love story. I will admit that it did get a little bit depressing because of what they had to go through but it really was a beautiful story.

I just loved how they live the life they feel like living instead of the way they feel they are supposed to live. It was a nice and refreshing take on a relationship one that I bet most of us wish we could have. And of course Andrew could not be portrayed any better; totally swoon worthy.

The only problem I have with this series is that I feel like instead of two books the first one could have just been longer. Not that I didn't want more on this story I just felt like about half way to two thirds through the book its just seemed liked filler. It stopped being a present story and turned into a rehash over the years which didn't really seem to fit the fast paced theme of the series.

Overall this is still a really great story and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good new adult book that isn't afraid of some serious topics. It has all the steamy scenes we all crave while also hitting deeper topics than just a simple love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment