Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fractured Souls (Shattered Promises #2) by Jessica Sorensen

Fractured Souls (Shattered Promises #2) By Jessica Sorensen


Rating 4/5

E-Book Cost $2.99

Review
Well I have to say I feel like I am eating my words from the first book. Where there is still a ton of species in this book I felt like the story was really coming together. Any now I am conflicted because I really didn't like Alex in the first book and now I kind of love him but I still really like Laylen! This will be interesting to find out where she goes with this; if at all.

Heads up this one ends on a pretty big cliffhanger! I can't believe how it was left; I need to know what happens next!

Anyway this book really picked up right where the last one ended which I really l liked. Gemma wakes up wondering what is going on because when the first book ended she thought that she was dying so she is a bit shocked to figure out that she is still alive.

Gemma is starting to come into her own in the book; she is starting to understand the circumstances of her existence and is starting to question the people around her. She is realizing that she needs to take control as the people she can trust are starting to dwindle.

In this book we start to understand what really brought her and her friends together! Can't wait to find out more!!


News

Next book, Broken Visions, is set to release sometime in 2014. Release date is soon to be announced on the authors good reads page.

No comments:

Post a Comment